The most common UAF proposal forms can be found on the OGCA preaward forms page Forms and Templates Library, under “Pre-award Forms.”
INE Quick List
- UAF Proposal Office Routing Form
This PDF form can be filled out online. This PDF form will download to your computer. You must have Adobe Acrobat Pro 10 or better to fill it out. The form works best on a PC. You can start this form and send it to INE P&P staff for completion.
- Most proposals require a budget narrative or budget justification to explain your planned costs. Use one of these models to explain the items in your spreadsheet, plus all necessary federal verbiage. Please review this document with your proposal coordinator before submitting to an agency.
- OGCA requires a specific internal budget form, an excel file. This one is customized for CEM/INE. If you need a specialized form please contact us. This file includes the cost share/match form that OGCA requires. Many researchers email us a list of budget notes, and we start a draft version for them.
- Form for Subrecipient Commitment to UAF
This is necessary for any proposal including a subcontract. Your subawardee partner must fill out this form, and you include it with your proposal. Give your subaward sufficient time to prepare and return the form to you. You must have Adobe Acrobat Pro 10 or better to fill it out. The form works best on a PC.
More federal agencies (including many Department of Energy divisions) are starting to require this format. Best practice is to go to myNCBI and create an account. You can make Joan and Sandra your delegates, and we can help you enter your biosketch and current and pending support information into this system.
- Template for a Letter of Commitment TO UAF
Necessary for any commitment of outside facilities or labor as part of a project proposed by UAF.
- Template for a Letter of Commitment FROM UAF
Necessary for any commitment of UAF facilities or labor as part of a project proposed by another organization.
- Template for a 3rd party cost share letter to UAF
Use this to document 3rd party cost share commitment from an external research partner (like AK Department of Transportation).