The most common UAF proposal forms can be found on the OGCA preaward forms page.
INE Quick List
- UAF Proposal Office Routing Form
This PDF form can be filled out online. (NOTE: When you're ready to print, be sure to check "shrink to fit" in your Adobe Acrobat Print dialog box.)
- Most proposals require a budget narrative or budget justification to explain your planned costs. Use one of these models to explain the items in your spreadsheet, plus all necessary federal verbiage. Please review this document with your proposal coordinator before submitting to an agency.
- Useful table templates for budgets:
There are several useful internal budget sheets (excel format) on the OGCA preaward forms page. If you want a customized form, or one with team salaries already entered, please contact us.
- Boilerplate Memo for a Letter of Commitment TO UAF
Necessary for any commitment of outside facilities or labor as part of a project proposed by UAF.
- Boilerplate Memo for a Letter of Commitment FROM UAF
Necessary for any commitment of UAF facilities or labor as part of a project proposed by another organization.
- Subrecipient Commitment
This is necessary for any proposal including a subcontract. Your subawardee partner must fill out this form, and you include it with your proposal. Give your subaward sufficient time to prepare and return the form to you.