The INE Human Resources Office provides support to faculty, staff, and students. HR can assist you with hiring recruitments, new employee orientation, benefits and retirement information, payroll, time sheets, labor and employee relations. In the event the HR Coordinator is unavailable, please contact Derek Miller at 474-6644 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance.
- FTO Cash-In Form | FTO Cash-In Guidelines
- Annual Leave Cash-In Request for Non-Union Employees
- (Disclosure of) Employment of Immediate Family Member
- Outside Employment Disclosure
- Student Employment Waiver
- CEM/INE Undergraduate Assignments ONLY
Summer 2024 & AY24-25 Graduate Research Assistantship ONLY
- Non-exempt (Hourly) timesheet
- Exempt (Salary) timesheet
- Electronic W-4
- Direct Deposit
- Salary Schedules
- Employment Opportunities
- Accident Reporting
- HR Forms
- Labor and Employee Relations
- Employees, adjunct faculty, spouse, dependents
- Senior citizens
- Account Request/Change Form
- Account Extension/Deletion Form
- Guest Member/Affiliate Account Request Form
Information about student labor costs are listed under the INE Proposals and Publications Office.
The university observes 12 holidays each year:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Celebration of Alaska Civil Rights
- A day during spring break*
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday
- Christmas Day
- Three additional days, either the day before or after New Year's, July 4, and Christmas are also observed as holidays.
- In addition, each member of the nonexempt administrative staff may also select a personal holiday, which must be approved by the immediate supervisor. These holidays apply to all eligible employees, except those whose special duties are essential to the safety and security of the university as determined by the chancellors.Union contracts may also govern holiday observance and pay.
*Spring Recess Holiday is normally scheduled for the Friday of the third full week of March, unless otherwise determined by the chancellor for the individual campuses. If adjusted, the chancellor is required to notify the president's office and statewide payroll office a minimum of 30 days in advance of the date selected.