AUTC has released its quarterly newsletter (Volume Six, Number One), highlighting projects in hydrology and transportation planning, seismic bridge design, arctic maritime infrastructure, and AUTC alumni working for the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities. It is available online at AUTC’s publications page, here.
This issue profiles several major research projects, and the impact of their work on state and national stakeholders:
- Updated Rainfall Frequency Map Enhances Alaska’s Transportation Planning;
- Director’s Notes: The Long Term Impacts of Coordinated Research, and the Loss of a Colleague;
- AUTC Alumni Spotlight: Jonathan Hutchinson Wraps-Up a Year on the job with Alaska DOT&PF;
- Bridge Seismic Design: Alaska’s Seismic Partners help Impact National Design Codes;
- New Marine North Research Program Addresses Arctic Maritime Infrastructure Needs.
For more information, or to receive a hard copy print version, please contact Diane Wallace at (907) 474-7330.